We are delighted to announce that due to the updated Government guidelines (announced Monday 8th June) our store will be reopening on Monday the 15th June. We have been working tirelessly during lockdown to deliver our 5-star service to you through our online store, and we are delighted to be able to bring that service back in store to our amazing customers.
In order to ensure the safety of customers, staff and our families, we will have a number of new guidelines in place for our re-opening and we ask that you respect these and be mindful during your visit in store. These new measures have been devised and implemented in an effort to minimise risk and to ensure a comfortable environment for everyone.
The following measures have been taken in store to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience when you visit us:
HEALTH AND SAFETY PRACTICES
- A Sanitation station will be located at the front door and throughout the store, and we ask that you please make use of these
- Face masks will be worn by all staff members and further PPE will be used during close contact fittings
- Our till point has been fitted with a protective screen
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and deep cleaning at designated intervals will be carried out to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the store
- Fitting room facilities will be cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Blush will be operating on slightly reduced hours – from 11.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Saturday, for Walk In Customers
- To comply with Social Distance measures we must limit the number of patrons in the store at any time. As a result, we may have to ask customers to wait outside the store until it is safe to enter
- Blush will also be offering a Private Styling Appointment. This is a on-to-one Styling Session with our Senior Stylist at a cost of £15 (redeemable). To book a Private Styling Appointment at a time that is convenient for you, please click here
- To comply with Social Distancing guidelines, only 1 guest can accompany our customers in store. This is to assist with dressing. We invite you to use our WIFI to Zoom or Facetime any others that may be missing out
- Groups of more than 2 people will not be admitted to the store
- Please do not bring children with you to the store
- If you feel unwell, please refrain from visiting us in store until you are feeling better,owever if you start to feel unwell during your visit, please alert a member of staff immediately
This is our new “normal” but we will be revising this policy as and when new Government guidelines are made available.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your continued support over the past number of weeks, and we look forward to warmly welcoming you back in store from Monday the 15th June at 11.00am.